We work with builders and developers to integrate our unique panelized building system into projects ranging from small backyard cottages to multi-story apartment buildings.
Our highly-flexible panelized building system allows you to realize all of the proven benefits of off-site construction - assured cost and schedule, drastic cycle time compression, unrivaled quality, and reduced waste - without limiting your creativity or design flexibility. If your project can be framed with wood on site, we can typically panelize it in our shop.
We're focused on being as easy to integrate as humanly possible. Part of how we do this is by providing our builder and GC customers a turn-key package that includes your entire rough carpentry scope of work. This includes:
1) Translating your existing plans to our panelized building system, including the development of a detailed digital fabrication model (a digital twin), coordination with third-party structural engineers, and shop drawing production.
2) In-house fabrication of wall panels, floor systems, and roof systems including all labor and materials.
3) On-site assembly with our trained crews, including WRB zip up and all required on-site framing work. We provide you a weathertight shell that is ready to be finished by your existing trades and subcontractors.
4) Completion of backout, shim, and shave. We provide everything you need to pass your frame inspection and make your other trades happy.
5) On-site trim & siding installation (optional). We're used to providing a full rough carpentry package that includes siding and trim.
Working on a new project? Looking to maximize the benefits of off-site construction? While we're always happy to build existing designs, our in-house architecture and engineering team can work with you to develop beautiful Scandinavian-inspired designs that are optimized for our unique panelized building system.
We enable up to 75% reduction in framing time vs. traditional on-site methods. For single family homes, our projects are typically weather-tight and ready for rough-in MEP after 3-6 days. We provide all of this at a competitive cost and on a fixed schedule - meaning less variability and easier production planning.
Our factory-controlled processes and digital fabrication modeling means components are built precisely to spec every time with little to no rework. Material optimization algorithms and detailed pre-planning allows us to reduce key material consumption by up to 15%.
The Simple Shell is our core building system and represents the future of panelized construction.
Get in touch - we would love to learn more about your project.